Doctor insights on:
Does Methamphetamine Affect Ovary Eggs
Ther is no doubt: Addiction and fertility should be a serious concern for all women. Use of drugs like marijuana, cocaine, lsd, ecstasy and methamphetamines can severely disrupt normal menstrual cycles. Some habitual female drug users have reported not having a period for months disrupt normal menstrual cycles or even years at a time, while others report other ovulatory abnormalities such as increased pain ...Read more
How long is the ...: Menstrual cycle? Figure out how many days between day one of menses until day 1 of the next. An egg is released (ovulation) approximately 2 weeks (range 10-16 days) before the 1st day of the next menses. For example, if the cycle is 28 days (4 weeks) long, then ovulation should occur around day 14, or 2 weeks before day 1 of the next menses. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does crystal methamphetamine affect you?
- Does bilateral polycystic ovaries affect pregnancy?
- How can methamphetamine affect the environment?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does methamphetamine make you sweat?
- Cyst on ovary affect getting pregnant
- Can cyst on ovaries affect pregnancy?
- What does crystal methamphetamine do to you?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free