Doctor insights on:
Does Methamphetamine Affect Ovary Eggs
Ther is no doubt: Addiction and fertility should be a serious concern for all women. Use of drugs like marijuana, cocaine, lsd, ecstasy and methamphetamines can severely disrupt normal menstrual cycles. Some habitual female drug users have reported not having a period for months disrupt normal menstrual cycles or even years at a time, while others report other ovulatory abnormalities such as increased pain ...Read more
Varies: Your fertility can return as soon as the month after you stop your pills and some women are more fertile just after stopping birth control pills. In other women it can still be normal to take up to one year to start having pills again. This is called post-pill amenorrhea. Unfortunately there is no way to predict which will be the case with an individual woman. Wish I could be more help. ...Read more
About 1 Million.: In total there are over 1, 000, 000 eggs in the ovaries. You will release about one/month for your reproductive years. That will consume about 500 eggs leaving quite a few surplus. ...Read more
About a day or two: An egg doesn't stay fertile for long. Once it pops out from the ovary, it should be fertilized within the first two days. ...Read more
Mittelshmerz: Yes. This is common and is called mittelshmerz. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does crystal methamphetamine affect you?
- Does bilateral polycystic ovaries affect pregnancy?
- Does wet feet affect gout?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does having intercourse prior to taking a pregnancy test affect the results?
- Does anyone have a cure for burps that smell like rotten eggs?
- How long does an egg live after ovulation?
- During ovulation if your egg is fertilized does ovulation stop
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free