Doctor insights on:
Does Methadone Cause Water Retention
Watermelon: Watermelon is a delicious fruit that does not cause water retention, even though it's 91% water. In fact, it may help you get rid of water. It is fat-free and salt-free. It's full of great lycopene, an antioxidant important in cardiovascular and bone health. Enjoy fresh, red, juicy watermelon -- and maybe even have a seed-spitting contest. :-) http://tinyurl.Com/j865j. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unlikely: Dose and duration relative. One small dose, no , or very slight retention of no great significance- like salt from potato chips! ...Read more
Water retention: Inflammatory diseases might lead to water retention. Keep in mind that many medications that are used to treat inflammation, such as ibuprofen, naproxen, prednisone, etc may cause water retention or swelling. Water retention is also a side effect of other medications. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does caffeine cause water retention?
- Does advil cause water retention?
- Does water retention cause pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does tylenol cause water retention?
- Does constipation cause water retention?
- Does drinking soda cause water retention?
- Does drinking alcohol cause water retention?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online