Doctor insights on:
Does Menthol Cigarettes Kill Your Sperm
Reduced quality &...: Smoking is one of the worst things you can do for your health. Smoking cigarettes (menthol or not) results in decreased sperm concentration, motility and more abnormal sperm, but the amount of reduction does not usually reduce fertility- see http://infertility.about.com/od/researchandstudies/a/male_fertility_smoking.htm But I strongly advise stopping smoking if you are trying to conceive a child. ...Read more
Lowers sperm count: There is evidence that smoking cigarettes lowers your sperm count, but in most cases not enough to significantly reduce fertility. However, smoking dramatically increases your risk of heart disease, stroke, chronic lung disease & many forms of cancer. Second-hand smoke is very toxic for pregnant women & babies. See http://www.Fertilityauthority.Com/news/2009/jan/20/lower-sperm-count-smokers. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does menthol cigarettes decreases the sperm count?
- Does menthol kill sperm?
- Does saliva kill sperm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does straightening your hair kill lice?
- Does drinking too much alcohol lower your sperm count?
- Does lube kill sperm or make them less effective?
- Does marijuana lower your sperm count?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free