Doctor insights on:
Does Menthol Cigarettes Kill Your Sperm
Lowers sperm count: There is evidence that smoking cigarettes lowers your sperm count, but in most cases not enough to significantly reduce fertility. However, smoking dramatically increases your risk of heart disease, stroke, chronic lung disease & many forms of cancer. Second-hand smoke is very toxic for pregnant women & babies. See http://www.Fertilityauthority.Com/news/2009/jan/20/lower-sperm-count-smokers. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Difference in taste.: No difference in health risk. "light" cigarettes is a term used by tobacco billionaires to fool people into thinking that they are less harmful. They are not. Menthol is added to cigarettes to give them a different (pleasant?) taste. They are in fact more dangerous. Menthol is "methyl phenol". In high levels it's dangerous, but it's greatest danger is in making addiction to cigs more likely. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does menthol cigarettes decreases the sperm count?
- Does menthol kill sperm?
- Does saliva kill sperm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does straightening your hair kill lice?
- Does drinking too much alcohol lower your sperm count?
- Does lube kill sperm or make them less effective?
- Does marijuana lower your sperm count?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free