Doctor insights on:
Does Menthol Cigarettes Decreases The Sperm Count
Reduced quality &...: Smoking is one of the worst things you can do for your health. Smoking cigarettes (menthol or not) results in decreased sperm concentration, motility and more abnormal sperm, but the amount of reduction does not usually reduce fertility- see http://infertility.about.com/od/researchandstudies/a/male_fertility_smoking.htm But I strongly advise stopping smoking if you are trying to conceive a child. ...Read more
Yes: Any cigarette can induce lung lesions that may bleed. ...Read more
Cigarettes: Sorry, all brands do.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you are a non-smoker but smoked 3 menthol cigarettes are you able to pass a cotinine blood test?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Menthol cigarettes sperm count
- Does menthol cigarettes kill your sperm?
- Does menthol kill sperm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does smoking menthol cigarettes cause nose bleeds?
- Menthol cigarettes lower testosterone
- Effects smoking menthol cigarettes
- Menthol cigarettes side effects
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free