Doctor insights on:
Does Menopause Make Rosacea Worse
Menopause is defined as the absence of menstrual periods for 12 months. During menopause, the ovaries stop producing estrogen and progesterone. After the complete transition into menopause, women can no longer get pregnant. The average age for menopause is 51 years old. Symptoms include dry vaginal tissue, irregular periods, hot flashes, mood ...Read more
Maybe neither: Why take the mindset that one reaches for a pill either allopathic or naturopathic for a natural condition of womankind? I would counsel starting with avoiding triggers like alcohol/heat, then progress to dietary control. There are several anti-inflammation diet books out there which can be helpful. Or consider therapies like yoga to strengthen the mind-body before reaching for pills. ...Read more
Rosacea: Can be effectively treated with oral and/or topical medications. You should see a dermatologist to have this evaluated and treated appropriately. ...Read more
Can sweat irritate my rosacea or make it worse? My rosacea seems to flare up and get worse ever time i work out. Could sweat be causing this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does stress make rosacea worse?
- Can lanolin make rosacea worse?
- Does caffeine make cellulite worse?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does stress make acne worse?
- Does soda make ulcers worse?
- Does breastfeeding make allergies worse?
- Does melatonin make depression worse?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free