Doctor insights on:
Does Menopause Make Me Less Feminine
Menopause occurs 1 year after the last time you had a period. However, when perimenopausal (the time leading up to your period stopping) you can have a # of sxs. Sxs may include waking up in the middle of the night sweating heavily; dryness of the vaginal tissue; irregularity of periods, hot flashes; mood swings & decreased interest in sex. In the us the ave age ...Read more
Why do some women lose their feminine physique and or when they gain weight during menopause?Our bodies looks manly.What can be done to prevent it?
What are the more uncommon symptoms of menopause? What are some less common symptoms of menopause that i may be experiencing but not aware of?
Menopausal symptoms: Everyone is different! many women skate by with no symptoms at all. But here are the classics: 1) absence of periods, 2) irregular periods/missed periods (remember that bleeding after sex is a warning symptom: see your doctor), 3) hot flashes, 4) nightsweats, 5) dry skin, 6) vaginal dryness, 7) dry eyes, 8) word finding difficulty, 9) fatigue, 10) palpitations, 11) difficulty concentrating. ...Read more
I have discovered that Tramal which I take occasionnaly for pain lessens hot flashes of menopause and makes me feel better. Can I take it regularly?
Yes you can: Tramal is a rather unique analgesic drug that is indicated for moderate to moderately severe pain. Although it binds to mu receptors, tramadol is not technically classified as an opioid analgesic. Instead, it is classified as a centrally acting synthetic analgesic compound and therefore is not a scheduled narcotic drug. Consult with your PCP for more information. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does coffee make me more or less likely to get pregnant?
- Why does my throat tickle and make me cough?
- Why does my period make me so tired?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why does weed make me cough so hard?
- Does vitamin c make birth control less effective?
- Why does eating chocolate make me cough?
- Does lube kill sperm or make them less effective?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free