Doctor insights on:
Does Mederma Stretch Mark Work
No definite timeline: Stretch marks, or striae distensae, behave like scars in that they are the result of skin expansion that stretches the skin leading to skin injury with a thin, atrophic scar. Scars creams, like mederma, may help with some of the discoloration, especially if used for three to four months. Generally, discoloration should improve anyway as the stretch mark matures and lasers may help down the road. ...Read more
Does tretinoin work better for scars or stretch marks better than things like ScarFade or Mederma?
Tretinoin for scars: Retin-A (tretinoin) is a topical derivative of vitamin A that is most commonly used to treat acne, but also has several properties that may help fade discolored skin and certain types of scars. If you are looking for a more conservative approach to treating your scars than lasers or surgery, Retin-A may be a good option for you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does mederma for stretch marks work?
- Does mederma stretch mark cream really work?
- Does mederma stretch mark therapy really work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mederma stretch mark creme
- Mederma stretch marks therapy
- Stretch marks mederma review
- Mederma stretch mark lotion
- Talk to a dermatologist online