Doctor insights on:
Does Meclizine Cause Blurred Vision
Dry Eye Syndrome: The most common cause of temporary or fluctuating blurred vision is dry eye syndrome. Our tear production decreases by 60% from age 16 to age 60. Other causes of dry eye include various medicines, smoking, certain auto-immune diseases, environmental causes such as forced air heating and air conditioning. You should certainly see an eye md to rule out any serious causes. ...Read more
Blurred vision: may have many causes. You can start at the tear film, then cornea, lens, the vitreous gel, retina, optic nerve and finally the brain. There are over 2 million parts that compose the eye and the visual system is very complex. A good eye examination will help determine the cause of your blurred vision. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does sinus pressure cause blurred vision in one eye?
- Does medrol cause blurred vision and headaches?
- Does vertigo cause blurred vision?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can sinus pressure cause blurred vision?
- Whats causing ringing in ear and blurred vision
- Can a stye cause blurred vision?
- Can dehydration cause blurred vision?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free