Doctor insights on:
Does Meckels Diverticulum Cause Intussusception
Can internal rectal intussusception cause constipation, painful defecation, and flat & thin stools? What test is typically ordered to confirm a dx?
Can renal cysts cause pain and discomfort?
I have a septated cyst along with calyceal diverticulum with calculi in the right kidney
Sometimes: Kidney cysts rarely cause pain unless they are large or if infected which is not common.Depends also on the location of the cyst &what organ it is pressing on.25% of people at age 40 &50%at 50 have cysts.The calyceal diverticulum with stone sometimes requires intervention but only by a urologist with experience in laparoscopic &/or ureteroscopic procedures(depending in location in the kidney) ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a urinary diverticulum, is that what causes my urinary incontinence. Should i get the diverticulum checked by a doctor?
Yes: The symptoms of a urethral Diverticulum can be subtle, but classically involve incontinence, burning with urination, and pain with intercourse. Often women will also experience recurrent infections. Surgery to remove the Diverticulum is the only option to resolve the issue ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Which is likely to cause a feeling of need to urinate&bladder discomfort: few small (1 is 2 cm) fibroids or kidney stones in the calyceal diverticulum?
Had a cystoscopy dr said urethra inflamed no cause would he have seen a diverticula if i had one?
Yes: He would most likely have seen it via direct visualization. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does malrotation cause intussusception?
- Does intussusception cause peritonitis?
- Does viral illness within past 3 weeks cause intussusception?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does parkisons cause fascis?
- Does almond milk cause constipation?
- Why does gastritis sometimes causes diarrhea?
- Does red wine cause constipation?
- Talk to a pediatrician online