Doctor insights on:
Does Marijuana Cause Dilated Pupils
I wake up with extremely dilated pupils there so big i can't even look in a mirror straight with out getting a wierd feeling. What causes this ?
Adrenaline surge...: Adrenaline is the principal mediator of the "fight or flight" response. This prepares your body for immediate action. Pupils dilate to increase light transmission, heart rate and blood pressure go up and blood is shunted away from other organs to the skeletal muscles. If this occurring in the absence of a stimulus, it is likely due to hypoglycemia or low blood sugar. Check for Insulin resistance. ...Read more
Resolor: I tried researching this for you. Are you obtaining prucalopride in the us? I was not able to find information regarding pupillary changes with this medication but did find an outstanding article. Check this site: <a href="http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pmc/articles/pmc3263983/" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pmc/articles/pmc3263983/</a>. ...Read more
Withdrawals: Pupillary constriction is associated with opiates & heroine on board body & actively causing drowsiness & euphoria. As opiates metabolize out of tissues, withdrawal symptoms of sympathetic overdrive set in; accompanied by pupillary dilatation, muscle contractions, sweating, anxiousness, & generally feeling horrible. Pupilllary size will normalize along with dissipation of withdrawal symptoms. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does it take for dilated pupils to wear off?
- Does marijuana cause seizures?
- What scientifically proven negative side affects does marijuana cause?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of dilated pupils in children
- Does marijuana causes reduce sperm count?
- Does exposure to marijuana cause congenital abnormalities?
- Does exposure to marijuana cause harm to baby?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free