Doctor insights on:
Does Marijuana Affect Pregnancy Test
10-14 days: The pregnancy test can be effective 10-14 days after intercourse. I suggest to wait for the regular menstruation. If the menstruation fail to start, do one pregnancy test. If the test is negative, wait another 1-2 weeks for the menstruation to come. If not, repeat the pregnancy test. If the test is again negative and menstruation is absent, there may be other causes for the missing menstruation. ...Read more
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Pregnancy test: 11-12 days after ovulation you can get a reliable pregnancy test, occasionally they'll be accurate 10 days post-ov. One-to-two days before your expected period is another way of timing it. ...Read more
Blood is more: Accurate by far and more sensitive. ...Read more
User error: The directions must be carefully followed in order for the test to be accurate, reliable and valid. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does having intercourse prior to taking a pregnancy test affect the results?
- How does an ovarian cyst affect a pregnancy test?
- Does depo-provera affect a pregnancy test?
- Does being on your period affect a pregnancy test?
- How does high blood sugar affect pregnancy test?
- Does drinking alcohol affect a pregnancy test?
- Does hgh affect a pregnancy test?
- Does alcohol affect pregnancy test?
- Talk to an addiction specialist online for free