Doctor insights on:
Does Macrosomia Cause Puppps
What can cause Severe itching with no rash on arms and legs? I had PUPPPS when i was pregnant 6months ago, but this time there's no visible rash.
Topical or oral meds: First try low-moderately potent topical corticosteroid creams, then oral antihistamines without drowsiness effects (e.g. Claritine, allegra) and finally oral steroids as last resort. If none of the above helps, then early delivery may be required (rarely), to relieve the maternal symptoms. ...Read more
I am week 36 and planned for an elective c-sec in week 38, I am suffering from mild puppp. Is c-sec ok if not why?
C-section/puppp: Yes, c-section is fine. You're itching will likely resolve soon after delivery. ...Read more
Pregnancy rash.: Puppp stands for pruritic urticarial plaques and papules of pregnancy - now known as pep (polymorphous eruption of pregnancy). This is the most common dermatosis that may develop in late pregnancy (after 34 weeks typically) and cause intense itching and redness mainly on the abdominal skin. It is more common with male fetuses and does not increase the risk of pregnancy complications, resolving pp. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Puppps macrosomia
- Does polyhydramnios cause puppps?
- Does syphilis cause macrosomia?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does multiple gestation cause puppps?
- Does pregnancy complications cause puppps?
- Does macrosomia cause cephalopelvic disproportion?
- Does babys gender cause macrosomia?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free