Doctor insights on:
Does Lupus Cause Dark Circle Under Eyes
I have SLE and have suffered from eye tics since childhood. I had Botox to treat them but now have puffy bags under eyes. Is this from botox or lupus?
Genetic?: I imagine this is a cosmetic problem, though i could be wrong. I many darker pigmented ethnic groups this is normal. If you are intent on removing them, i suggest you see a dermatologist first and then a plastic surgeon. ...Read more
In several ways!: Lupus can be associated with dry-eye syndrome, typically more severe in sjogren's syndrome. Very severe lupus can causes optic neuritis, but this is quite rare. The most common problem with the eye in lupus patients is the development of cataracts from treatment with steroids, one of many reasons doses should be kept low. Plaquenyl eye toxicity is nill, by using less than 6 mg/kg of body weight. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am weaning off Klonopin and have Lupus. I have had a severe headache for a week. My temples, eyes, the region below the ears and the back of head hurt. I have never had this before and it worsens in light. Should I see a doctor or wait for it to pass?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lupus cause dark circles under eyes
- Cause of dark circles under the eyes
- Cause dark circles under eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vicodin cause dark circles under the eyes
- What causes dark circles under eyes in teenagers?
- Causes of dark circles under eyes in women
- What is the cause for dark circles under eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free