Doctor insights on:
Does Low Level Of Estrogen Cause Hypothyroidism
Is low estrogen a symptom of hypothyroidism? Does hypothyroidism cause low estrogen or vice versa?
The thyroid gland is an endocrine organ located in the front part of the neck. Its role is to make thyroid hormones, which control the way cells use energy. Hyperthyroidism results when the thyroid gland is overactive and too much thyroid hormone is produced, which speeds up metabolism. This results in weight loss, a quick heartbeat, sweating, nervousness, ...Read more
When I take my progesterone I have signs of estrogen dominance, but when I don't I get hypothyroid again, what should I do?
See endocrinologist: If your Progesterone levels are impacting your thyroid levels to that extent, you probably need to have an expert looking at your overall hormone picture. Your situation is one which merits special attention. Seek out a recommended endocrinologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have hypothyroid symptoms and a very puffy face.My thyroid hormones r normal but estrogen is very high. What treatment should i resort to?
What is the relationship between thyroid hormone and estrogen? Why there's amenorrhoea in hyperthyroidism and menorrhagia in hypothyroidism?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why does hypothyroidism cause low gastrin level?
- Does estrogen imbalance cause hypothyroidism?
- Does low estrogen cause fatigue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Hypothyroidism and estrogen levels
- Does low dhea cause hypothyroidism?
- What does low estrogen levels mean?
- What can cause low estrogen levels?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free