Doctor insights on:
Does Low Blood Sugar Cause Anger
No: Low blood surgar is dangerous as the brain and then other parts of the body are no longer able to function. Patients may become somewhat irritable and jittery and what they say often fails to make sense. They will often pass out and only if given glucose or glucagon will they survive. This is very dangerous. Make sure the intake of carbohydrate is adequate. Diabetics getting too much insulin same. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
The blood sugar concentration or blood glucose level is the amount of glucose (sugar) present in the blood of a human or animal. The body naturally tightly regulates blood glucose levels as a part of metabolic homeostasis. Glucose is the primary source of energy for the body's cells, and blood lipids (in the form of fats and oils) are primarily ...Read more
Can low blood sugar cause a person to act "disattached" and not have a good understanding of theirsurroundings?
You bet...: Low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) can certainly cause a general weakness feeling, unsteady, near fainting, etc. In obese individuals, this might be a pre-diabetes symptom. In a slender person, this might infer that they do not have adequate stored carbohydrates to respond to drops in blood sugar. Regardless, hypoglycemia should be evaluated by your physician so that specific counsel can be given. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does low blood sugar cause sweating?
- Does low blood sugar cause weight gain?
- Does dehydration cause low blood sugar level?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does cinnamon fix low blood sugar?
- Does low blood sugar make you hungry?
- What does it mean to have low blood sugar?
- How does low blood sugar affect the kidneys?
- Talk to a diabetes specialist online for free