Doctor insights on:
Does Lochia Smell Bad
How long after possible implantation bleeding should a hpt show up positive, it's the first bleeding post partum so I have no cycle to go on. And why would the spotting stop for 12 hours then start back up only to be pink and smell like lochia?
Sharpies: Some people are very sensitive to it (same thing with perfumes, sprays, paints etc) . It can make them dizzy, short of breath, trigger asthma attack, even severe anaphylactic reaction. On your kid, it depends on what you observe. Use sharpies to write , not to smell it. If you kid have symptoms then consult with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does lochia smell like?
- Lochia smell fishy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does a yeast infection smell bad?
- Does smoking cause bad urine smell?
- Constant bad smell in nose what does it mean
- Why does my urine smell bad?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online