Doctor insights on:
Does Lipozene Really Work
Lipozene: No, i wouldn't try anything like that. First of all, it's likely to be another one of those weight loss scams but not something that doctors are really familiar with. Second, it's not monitored by the fda. I suggest googling on its ingredient. It could be dangerous. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Does Lipozene really work and is it safe? I am 19 yrs old 5'5" & 143lbs. I've been workin out a lot & no results! i want to use Lipozene
Wondering if Lipozene or even hydroxycut or even slim optimum would work to keep weight of? I broke my foot so i can't really exercise.
Broke foot : Did you get your foot treated and get the fracture healed ? If yes and you still have pain consider gettting evaluated for a foot orthotic . Foot pain is not normal and can usually be resolved by proper treatment . I would see a podiatrist in your area . If the fracture was not treated correctly it may not be healed and thats why your in pain. You need a pain free foot to loose weight and exercise. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Diet pills: I am not a fan of diet pills. A proper diet is much safer. I do recognize that your weight loss would be quicker with pills but I don't think you will feed as good. You need to exercise regularly if you can and also go on-line to "NuVal" and get a good idea of what foods are good, not so good, and bad for you. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does bio oil really work for scars?
- Does silicone gel really work for scars?
- Does taking activated charcoal really work against parasites?
- Does red raspberry leaf tea really work to regulate periods?
- Does the product curvier you really work?
- Does limu really work?
- Does the product dermasil really work in removing skin tags?
- Does apple cider vinegar really work on hemorrhoids told to bathe in it?
- Does lipozene really work to lose weight?