Doctor insights on:
Does Lexapro Cause Joint Pain
Does lexpro help with pain? I just switched from Prozac to Lexapro (escitalopram) and had no idea some antidepressants helped with pain. I have terrible joint pain and numbness. Thank you!
NOT BEST FOR PAIN: There are other medications for pain that are also antidepressants such as Cymbalta and Effexor and pristiq (desvenlafaxine). Depends also on the type of pain that you are referring to. Lexapro is a good antidepressant however. Speak with your physician and do not worry too much about advertisements and commercials! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many things: Really need more specifics to give any better answer. ...Read more
Yes,The human body : Contains about 3.5 to 4.5 g of iron. Two thirds of this is present in blood and the rest is stored in the liver, spleen, bone marrow and muscles. Symptoms of iron deficiency include anemia, fatigue, rapid heartbeat, breathlessness, inability to concentrate, giddiness, disturbed sleep, severe menstrual pain and bleeding, cracks in the corners of the mouth, , mouth ulcers and hair loss. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can lexapro cause joint pain?
- Lexapro joint pain
- Does lexapro cause fatigue?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does beer cause joint pain?
- Does tamoxifen cause joint pain?
- Does zoloft cause joint pain?
- Does porphyria cause joint pain?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free