Doctor insights on:
Does Leukorrhea Cause Itching
Can low iron cause itching skin, can not find any environmental causes. Was on a period for almost 4 months, itches started after that stopped.
Yes: Low iron has been reported to be a cause of itchy skin and even hair loss. If you have had a period for 4 months, it is a highly likely problem. Hope you have been followed by your GYN doctor re. the period as well since it is by no means normal. At the minimum, get a CBC to check for anemia. . ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Leukorrhea causes
- When does leukorrhea stop
- How early does leukorrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- When does leukorrhea occur
- When does leukorrhea begin
- Is leukorrhea cause of miscarriage?
- What cause brownish leukorrhea?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free