Doctor insights on:
Does Lemon Juice Help Breakouts
Be careful: The peel oil is used as a wood cleaner and polish, where the solvent property of d-limonene is employed to dissolve old wax, fingerprints, and grime. A halved lemon dipped in salt or baking powder can be used to brighten copper cookware. The acid dissolves the tarnish and the abrasives assist the cleaning. As a sanitary kitchen deodorizer the juice can deodorize, remove grease, bleach stains. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why?????: Why are you putting lemon juice on your face. ...Read more
Minimally: Lemon juice is a home remedy to lighten skin, however some people will develop a rash on the skin when the treated area is exposed to sun. This is called phytophotodermatitis an can produce more noticeable dark marks than what you are trying to fade. Instead, try otc fading creams containing hydroquinone 2% or see your doctor for prescription fading creams and/ or chemical peels. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does lemon juice help pimples?
- Does lemon juice help dissolve kidney stones?
- Does lemon juice help pass gallstones?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does lemon juice help acne?
- Does lemon juice help acne scars?
- Does lemon juice help to clear up acne?
- Does lemon juice help kidney stones?
- Does lemon juice help blackheads?