Doctor insights on:
Does Laser Acne Treatment Work
A common human skin disease characterized by areas of scaly red skin (seborrhea) with blackheads/whiteheads (comedones) , pinheads (papules), large papules (nodules), pimples & possibly scarring. Occurs mostly on face, upper chest & back. Treated with benzoyl peroxide, salicylic ...Read more
Mineral makeup : Works very well.Get a more detailed answer ›
Acne laser treatment: There are several lasers to treat acne and acne scars. Much of the data is comparable. My advise would be to seek a board- certified dermatologist who is knowledgeable in lasers and consult with them to to see which laser would be most beneficial for you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very similar results: There are many devices that can help with acne. These devices use controlled heat to diminish sebum production by the oil gland and to kill acne causing bacteria. (nd:yag) uses laser light to generate heat while the (e-light) uses a combination of optical and radiofrequency energy. While effective, they are not a first line treatment and are best used when good topical skin care is not effective. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Limited: The only fda approved ingredients acquaint in over the counter products are benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. Mural products contain salicylic acid. If you have a prescription plan, the dermatologist will have a wider variety of creams that be used alone or in combination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Clindamycin 1% solution; benzaclin 1 5 gel did not work for acne. Tactuo was working but was allergic. What is suggested next for acne treatment?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does laser treatment work to remove external hemorrhoids?
- Does laser treatment really work in treating scars?
- How long does laser treatment for vitiligo work?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does exposed acne treatment work?
- How long does it take for acne treatment to work?
- Laser hair treatment does it work
- Does tretinoin cream work for acne?
- Talk to a dermatologist online