Doctor insights on:
Does Lack Of Thyroid Medication Make You Hallucinate
I am tired most of the day, I have lack of modavation.. I went to dr he ruled out low iron, and thyroid is good so what could it be..?
Usually not: Usually, a person with hyperthyroidism has too much thyroid hormone in her body. One would take Synthroid (thyroxine) (synthetic hormone) to make up for a lack of enough thyroid hormone due to HYPOthyroidism. A person with HYPOthyroidism who becomes hyperthyroid due to taking too high of a dose of Synthroid (thyroxine) might be asked to take Synthroid (thyroxine) (at a lower dose) even though she is temporarily hyperthyroid. ...Read more
What causes antibodies to suddenly attack the thyroid? Could it be a lack of vitamin d or too much gluten in the body?
How do docs check your thyroid? What do thyroids do? I lack energy. Tired all the time. Could sleep all day. Feel bit weak
Thyroid : Thyroid is your energy and metabolism gland in your neck. It is checked by your doctor feeling the front part of your neck. S/he will be feeling for nodules or a goiter. Lab tests ( simple blood draw) is followed by an ultrasound of your thyroid if any nodules are found. Best wishes. You can read more at:www.Mayoclinic.Com/health/hypothyroidism/ds00353 hypothyroidism — comprehensive overview cover. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can lack of food make you hallucinate?
- Can a underactive thyroid make you hallucinate?
- Does thyroid medication make you sleepy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Thyroid medication make you breakout
- Can evening primrose oil make you hallucinate?
- Why does thyroid medication make my throat ache?
- How does lack of sleep make you fat what about stress?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free