Doctor insights on:
Does It Matter If Femara Is Taken In The Morning Vs Evening
No matter: There are several reasons to take Femara but it should not matter when you take the medication regarding the benefits of its use. It can cause symptoms with dizziness and some people choose to take it before bedtime. You should discuss your other medications with your provider, specifically if you are on thyroid or cholesterol meds, in order to determine interactions and the best time to take it. ...Read more
Forgive my frankness: If you actually have cancer, then you deserve to have the most effective treatment made available to you. Your physician is under super-strict obligation by the law to tell you the truth, while supplement / "herbal" websites are for the most part deliberately created to deceive you. If you respect your own body or care about those who love you, make your decision on accurate information. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have taken femara it worked had ultrasound 6 days ago and had ovulatory fluid on US....but i started bleeding 6 days after too soon for period?
I hav pcos. What supplement can I take with femara to improve egg quality n fertility? Can vitex(chaste berry) be taken with femara?
See full answer: Currently the alternatives to Femara (also known as letrozole) are Arimidex (anastrozole) and Aromasin (exemestane). All 3 belong to a class of medications known as aromatase inhibitors and can help reduce the risk of breast cancer recurrence. Another type of medication, tamoxifen, is known as a selective estrogen receptor modulator, or serm - it is primarily used in premenopapusal women. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Discuss with you MD: It depends on what you mean by "vacation". How long you are thinking to stay off the femara?. Since i don't know any other information- such as the staging- the goal of therapy, your tolerance etc, i would suggest you to discuss this matter with your oncologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does it matter if vitamins are taken in the morning or at night?
- Is it best to do cardio in the morning and lift weight in the evening?
- Is it best to take a bill if i in the morning or at night?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does it speed up your metabolism if you work out in the morning before you eat?
- Is it better to work out in the morning or the evening?
- Is it normal to wake up in the morning with headache and nausea?
- Is it bettet to take citalopram in the morning or at night?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free