Doctor insights on:
Does Iron In Formula Cause Diarrhea
Loose stools is a symptom in which a person's stool (poop) does not hold its shape after it goes into the toilet. Instead of remaining a shaped piece of poop, the poop spreads out in the toilet bowl water. Very loose stool is called diarrhea. Loose stool can be caused by infections, certain foods or drinks, ...Read more
I have celiac & low iron. I've been gluten free for a year, I don't eat out and VERY careful in what I eat. I still have diarrhea and constipation ?
Talk to your Dr: 1) Your doctor can check antibody levels as a surrogate to celiac disease activity. If they are up you may be eating gluten in hidden items (for example if something is fried in oil that also fired wheat containing food). 2) Another consideration is small bacterial overgrowth. Talk to your doctor to see if this fits. 3) Alternatively you may be in the rare group who are refractory to the diet. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
I have an RBC count of 5 million but i have iron deficiency cz the cells are small, absorb v.little iron.But i get diarrhea if i take any iron supplem?
Hi i recently went through a iron pill overdose and im experiencing nausea, diarrhea and vomiting. I'm not sure how to recover. ?
More info needed: iron od can be fatal. Chelating agents may be used to bind iron, but you must see an MD ASAP for evaluation. Until you do, by NAC (N-acetyl choline), and OTC product which may protect you from liver failure. I would take 1200 mg every 4 hours until you are evaluated. You only get one liver ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does soy formula cause constipation in babies?
- What are the causes of diarrhea in babies after drinking baby formula?
- Does low iron cause diarrhea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can iron supplements cause diarrhea in the elderly?
- What may cause yellow diarrhea and yellow bile in vomiting?
- Why does gastritis sometimes causes diarrhea?
- What causes bright yellow diarrhea in adults?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free