Doctor insights on:
Does Intake Of Vitamin C Increases Your Fairness
??: I do not believe that any amount of vit c will have a "whitening effect" on the skin. ...Read more
Yes!Proven effective: While studies have conflicting results, some excellent double-blind placebo-controlled studies in the peer-reviewed medical literature demonstrate that taking vitamin c significantly reduces both the frequency & severity of the common cold. See http://www.Ncbi.Nlm.Nih.Gov/pubmed/12201356 i am not aware of studies on c preventing the flu, but there are good studies showing vit d reduces flu risk. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My wife has allergy with calcium and vitamin c. Whenever she intakes either of it, she starts to have body pains, what is the permanent cure for this?
Does vitamin C increase the effects of cannabis THC if taken in a large amount for both vitamin c and Thc ?
Some say vitamin C induces period some say it prevents spotting and helps increase BC effectiveness, which is true? Does it prevent or increase bflow?
No absolutes: Vitamin C with bioflavanoids has many effects. The menstrual cycle is affected by many things. In any one individual vit C may or may not have an effect. If you are having problems with your periods it is safe supplement to take to see if it has a desirable effect on you. It is most likely to decrease spotting. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does vitamin c work to clean your body of thc?
- What does taking massive amounts of vitamin c do to your body?
- How long does vitamin c stay in your body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does high fiber intake interfere with absorption of vitamins and minerals?
- Does taking vitamin c affect your sleep?
- Does lactose intolerance increase your risk of colon cancer?
- Does too much of the b vitamins affect your kidneys?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free