Doctor insights on:
Does Infertility Treatments Cause Sore Breasts
LH surge day17. luteal phase 9days this mo. 1st month charting. 6-8dpo cervix pinching/sore breasts. hpt neg. looks i ovulate late, am i infertile?
Breast pain is common. It is typically experienced during the menstrual period. Pain can range from mild tenderness, burning, dull ache, sharp or stabbing. It can be experienced in 1 or both breasts. Fibrocystic changes is the most common cause of breast pain. Hormonal medications (birth control, hormones) can cause pain as well. Infection ...Read more
I am getting treatment for yeast infection, sore breasts and cramps but what else can I do to heal faster?
Fibrocystic changes: You could have fibrocystic changes. This is the most common cause of breast pain. It can be aggravated by caffeine, stress, menstrual cycle and hormonal supplements. If you are over 40, then you should have a mammogram and ultrasound. Please get evaluated by a breast specialist. ...Read more
Sore breasts: Reasons for painful breasts (bilateral) can include: cyclic pain before the period, stress, medication changes. Fluctuating hormone levels & pregnancy. Pain in one breast could be related to a cyst or a fibroadenoma. Breast cancer would not be a frequent reason for breast pain. Exercise with a bra that is lacking in support is also a possible cause. ...Read more
Yes: But see your doctor, to rule out other causes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does hcg cause sore breasts?
- How long does it take epididymitis to cause infertility?
- Causes of sore breasts other than pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it means when a womans breast is sore for more than two weeks?
- Does mdma cause infertility?
- Does the use of condom cause infertility in male?
- Does breast fibroadenoma cause nipple discharge during pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free