Doctor insights on:
Does Infertility Treatments Cause Sore Breasts
LH surge day17. luteal phase 9days this mo. 1st month charting. 6-8dpo cervix pinching/sore breasts. hpt neg. looks i ovulate late, am i infertile?
Breast pain is common. It is typically experienced during the menstrual period. Pain can range from mild tenderness, burning, dull ache, sharp or stabbing. It can be experienced in 1 or both breasts. Fibrocystic changes is the most common cause of breast pain. Hormonal medications (birth control, hormones) can cause pain as well. Infection ...Read more
I am getting treatment for yeast infection, sore breasts and cramps but what else can I do to heal faster?
Mastalgia: Reasons for painful breasts (bilateral) can include: cyclic pain before the period, stress, medication changes. Fluctuating hormone levels & pregnancy. Pain in one breast could be related to a cyst or a fibroadenoma. Breast cancer would not be a frequent reason for breast pain. Exercise with a bra that is lacking in support is also a possible cause. ...Read more
Yes: But see your doctor, to rule out other causes. ...Read more
GYN: You may be pregnant but you should see gyn. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does hcg cause sore breasts?
- Varicocele does not cause infertility
- Does hookah cause infertility?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does diarrhea cause infertility?
- Does hgh cause infertility?
- Does mrsa cause infertility?
- Does mdma cause infertility?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free