Doctor insights on:
Does Implantation Bleeding Smell Like Period
One common meaning refers to the process by which an embryo attaches to the uterus of a woman so that she is pregnant. Many think of it as 'sticking.' implantation in humans always occurs when the embryo is between 6-7 days old. A very popular concept on the internet now in 2012, 'implantation bleeding, ' is speculative ...Read more
Not really: Politely, 'implantation bleeding' is mostly an internet fad - 'real' implantation bleeding is sporadic and highly unpredictable, and doesn't happen at all in most cases. No, it's not like a period - bleeding that heavy is unlikely 'implantation, ' could be breakthrough or other reasons. ...Read more
How long after possible implantation bleeding should a hpt show up positive, it's the first bleeding post partum so I have no cycle to go on. And why would the spotting stop for 12 hours then start back up only to be pink and smell like lochia?
No: Check for a possible infection. Most often there is not bleeding with implantation. When it does occur - the amt of blood would be miniscule. Would not anticipate a foul odor. Get med eval. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does implantation bleeding smell like?
- Does implantation bleeding look like a period?
- Does implantation bleeding feel like a period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does implantation bleeding look like on a pad?
- Does implantation bleeding happen before your period?
- What does implantation bleeding feel like?
- What is implantation bleeding like and when does it occur?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free