Doctor insights on:
Does Implanon Affect Muscle Growth
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
No: Implanon which is etonogestrel should not affect muscle growth or gain since it is placed just under the skin. You can read more about it here https://online.Epocrates.Com/noframe/showpage.Do?Method=drugs&monographid=4655&activesectionid=10. Tell your physician about your concerns. Ask about alternatives. Don't forget that hormonal birth control doesn't prevent sexually transmitted diseases. ...Read more
I had an implanon break in my arm a year ago since then, I've had hair loss, breast tenderness, severe acne and muscle aches is it from the implanon?
See a Doctor: Was the Implanon removed ? If your implant was removed than your symptoms are not from Implanon. If your Implanon is still in place, please get it removed. Symptoms of acne may be related to Implanon. I have not heard of hair loss and muscle aches as a side effect of Implanon. So, please see a doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does caffeine affect muscle growth?
- Does meth affect you in anyway from building muscle?
- Does being overweight affect a teenagers growth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does creatine affect growth?
- Does caffeine affect growth hormone release?
- Does smoking weed affect my implanon?
- How does teen nutrition affect growth development learning?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online