Doctor insights on:
Does Imperforate Anus Mean You Will Probably Have Anal Cancer Later In Life
No: There is no known association.Get a more detailed answer ›
Cancer, unlikely: Such symptoms are not likely to be caused by cancer which in this area often causes rectal bleeding. I would suggest that your cleam your bottom with water after each bowel movement and dry is completely before you put on your underwear. if this does not help in 1-2 days, buy an over the counter cream like Zinc oxide and apply this twice daily for 3-5 days. if it does not help, go see your docto ...Read more
Brief shooting pain in anus and a heavy ache in anus, female previous cerix abnormal cell. Worried it's anal cancer. ?
Pain between tailbone/anus when sitting + constipation months. Colonoscopy reg w/internal hemroids. Scared results wrong.My dad passed of anal cancer.
Sounds like you have: Coccydynia,although this needs to be confirmed by a physical exam.You should seek the help of a Spine Surgeon.The condition can be helped by decreasing any pressure to the tender area,physical therapy,steroid injections,and it still may take months to resolve. Chronic constipation-treat with regimen of daily fiber,hydration,and a non-stimulant.Discus with the Colonoscopy Doc .Good luck... ...Read more
What's the difference between hemorrhoids ,abscess and anal cancer cause I noticed about 10 days ago a skin colored lump on anus. No bleeding or pain?
Pain &bright blood w hard BMs. Since colace & fiber, seem WAY better,still little bump left side of anus.Is this fissure? No HPV- scared anal cancer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does sudden blurry vision mean that you will be blind later in life?
- Does calcification in thyroid nodules mean that you have cancer?
- Does finding a black spot on your vaginal wall mean you have cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean if you have pain in your right leg?
- What does it mean when you have mucus in your stool?
- What does it mean when you have tingling in your body?
- What does it mean when you have knots in your leg?
- Talk to a pediatrician online