Doctor insights on:
Does Immune Deficiency Cause Oral Thrush
What could cause symptoms of immune issues and reoccuring oral thrush, other than autoimmune disorders?
Oral thrush: It is unusual for an 17 year old to have recurrent oral thrush. If you use chronic corticosteroid, or steroid asthma inhaler, you might have an increased risk of having it. Some conditions that affect the number or function of your t lymphocytes, a type of the immune cells can make you susceptible to oral thrush or mucocutaneus candidiasis. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Would a splenic infarct that ended with about 50% necrosis be enough the suppress my immune system? Could it cause oral thrush as a side effect?
I have a negative ANA but have many reoccurring infections; oral thrush and bladder, along with many other symptoms that hint immune issues, any ideas?
What is the cause of autoimmunity? I've read that it is immune deficiency, hyperstimulation,and IL 2.
Rogue immune: This is less a hyperimmune than a rogue immune reactions causing one's own immune system to turn against one's own tissue The basic cause is likely from impaired immune regulation and not a deficiency. ...Read more
You need to read!: Immune deficiency is, in general, reduced activity of the immune system. It can be primary, in which part or all the systems of the immune system are deficient or malfunction; it can be secondary, in diseases such as aids, but also after removal of spleen, diabetes, old age and kidney failure. Go to www.Aaaai.Org or www.Primaryimmune.Org, or www.Niaid.Nih.Gov to learn more. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Oral thrush immune deficiency
- Does immune deficiency cause scabies?
- Does immune deficiency cause ringworm?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does oral thrush cause dry mouth?
- Does inhaled glucocorticoids cause oral thrush?
- Does treatment with radiation therapy cause oral thrush?
- Does treatment with antibiotics cause oral thrush?
- Talk to a dermatologist online