Doctor insights on:
Does Ibuprofen Have Same Effect As Advil
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Is it safe to take Advil cold & sinus (ibuprofen + pseudoephedrine) if you are using Flonase spray? Can zyrtec or allegra also be taken @ same time?
No scientific answer: Ibuprofen is the generic ingredient sold as Motrin, Advil, etc. There is no scientific reason why a generic should work better than a brand of same ingredient of same dose, unless there are differences in formulation that make one more easily absorbed and thus more bio-active than the other. The good news is that the less expensive version works for you. So bottom line, take what works best 4 you. ...Read more
Usually not: Usually, generic medications are as effective as the branded counterparts. But, it depends, sometimes, people react better to the brand name version. So, you can try both and see how each works. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does garlic have the same effect on your arteries as plavix?
- Is generic ibuprofen the same as advil?
- If you have cold sores does that mean you have same as genital herpes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does soy yogurt have the same benefits as milk yogurt?
- Is advil the same thing as ibuprofen?
- Does a well done steak have the same nutrition as a rare steak?
- Is ibuprofen same as advil?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free