Doctor insights on:
Does Ibuprofen Cause Constipation
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
I got constipation after using ibuprofen for three days, what is the cause ?is it treatable? i read that it damages the small intestine and i'm worry
Might v pain: but probably won't fix problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hi. I have fever with constipation AND a hemorrhoid, but am afraid to take Advil (ibuprofen) for the fever because it may just keep me constipated. What to do?
Constipation: Yes all narcotric meds such as codiene and its derivativs can lead to constipation.Eatin a high fiber diet can help .If there is an absolute requirement for narcotics ther are medications available to help counterfact the constpating effects of narcoticcs .Ask your doctor. ...Read more
Blood in solid stool (light pink), nausea, headache, stomach cramps. No IBS, no hemroid, no diverticulitis, no constipation, no aspirin/ibuprofen.
Could still B intern: -hemorrhoid so, best 2 have it checked out. Usually if blood is from higher up in the GI tract it's black. Still I would B evaled. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ibuprofen cause constipation
- Does ibuprofen cause drowsiness?
- Does ibuprofen cause gas?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does ibuprofen cause liver damage?
- Does ibuprofen cause blood thinning?
- Does ibuprofen cause fluid retention?
- Does lucozade cause constipation?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free