Doctor insights on:
Does Ibuprofen Cause Constipation
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Constipation: Yes all narcotric meds such as codiene and its derivativs can lead to constipation.Eatin a high fiber diet can help .If there is an absolute requirement for narcotics ther are medications available to help counterfact the constpating effects of narcoticcs .Ask your doctor. ...Read more
Blood in solid stool (light pink), nausea, headache, stomach cramps. No IBS, no hemroid, no diverticulitis, no constipation, no aspirin/ibuprofen.
Could still B intern: -hemorrhoid so, best 2 have it checked out. Usually if blood is from higher up in the GI tract it's black. Still I would B evaled. ...Read more
Injured tailbone 4 days ago while sledding. Now worsening constipated and had bright red blood in my stool. Taking ibuprofen and miralax. Suggestions?
Hi. I have fever with constipation AND a hemorrhoid, but am afraid to take Advil for the fever because it may just keep me constipated. What to do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does almond milk cause constipation?
- Does red wine cause constipation?
- Does gas x cause constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does pepto bismol cause constipation?
- Does pomegranate cause constipation?
- Does honey cause constipation?
- Does cinnamon cause constipation?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free