Doctor insights on:
Does Ibuprofen Cause Constipation
Ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (nsaid). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual ...Read more
Constipation: Yes all narcotric meds such as codiene and its derivativs can lead to constipation.Eatin a high fiber diet can help .If there is an absolute requirement for narcotics ther are medications available to help counterfact the constpating effects of narcoticcs .Ask your doctor. ...Read more
Injured tailbone 4 days ago while sledding. Now worsening constipated and had bright red blood in my stool. Taking ibuprofen and miralax. Suggestions?
Should be checked: Pain on the left side or under the belly button could be diverticulitis. R lower could be a chronic appendicitis. You state to be taking laxatives so I believe defecation is difficult. I would recommend a physician evaluation blood count to see if the white cells are up, a gastroentrologist or internist are good stating points but dont keep putting this off. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does almond milk cause constipation?
- Does red wine cause constipation?
- Does gas x cause constipation?
- Does milk cause constipation in adults?
- Does biotin cause constipation?
- Does greek yogurt cause constipation?
- Does apple cider vinegar cause constipation?
- Does pepto bismol cause constipation?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free