Doctor insights on:
Does Ibuprofen Cause Constipation
Constipation: Yes all narcotric meds such as codiene and its derivativs can lead to constipation.Eatin a high fiber diet can help .If there is an absolute requirement for narcotics ther are medications available to help counterfact the constpating effects of narcoticcs .Ask your doctor. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Hi, last week I had terrible diarrhea, I then got a horrible flu a couple of days ago. I'm taking antibiotics, codeine and ibuprofen and feel very drowsy and nausea. I wake up in pools of sweat, mostly on my chest. I'very also been very constipated for a
Injured tailbone 4 days ago while sledding. Now worsening constipated and had bright red blood in my stool. Taking ibuprofen and miralax. Suggestions?
Hi. I have fever with constipation AND a hemorrhoid, but am afraid to take Advil for the fever because it may just keep me constipated. What to do?
Should be checked: Pain on the left side or under the belly button could be diverticulitis. R lower could be a chronic appendicitis. You state to be taking laxatives so I believe defecation is difficult. I would recommend a physician evaluation blood count to see if the white cells are up, a gastroentrologist or internist are good stating points but dont keep putting this off. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does almond milk cause constipation?
- Does red wine cause constipation?
- Does gas x cause constipation?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does pepto bismol cause constipation?
- Does pomegranate cause constipation?
- Does honey cause constipation?
- Does cinnamon cause constipation?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free