Doctor insights on:
Does Hypothyroidism Cause Moles
TSH 0.216, T4 1.6, Take synthroid every 3 mths for about 8 yrs. I have just noticed an increase of moles on back and round neck. Bc of hypothyroid?
Moles thyroid: Pt notes thyroid tests and increased miles on back. Asks are they related. ANS: No. But show miles to your Reg Dr. next visit. ...Read more
The thyroid gland is an endocrine organ located in the front part of the neck. Its role is to make thyroid hormones, which control the way cells use energy. Hyperthyroidism results when the thyroid gland is overactive and too much thyroid hormone is produced, which speeds up metabolism. This results in weight loss, a quick heartbeat, sweating, nervousness, ...Read more
Likely complex...: Thyroid hormones have complex interactions with many parts of the whole body. Hypothyroidism can lead to hyponatremia or to both SIADH + hyponatremia. Being low in thyroid hormone can somehow lead to the release of anti-diuretic hormone from the pituitary gland, so one gets SIADH and the accompanying excess water in the body. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does tanning cause moles?
- Does hypothyroidism cause osteoporosis?
- Does tegretol causes hypothyroidism?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hypothyroidism cause acne?
- Does hypothyroidism cause hypoglycemia?
- Does hypothyroidism cause preeclampsia?
- Does removing moles cause cancer?
- Talk to a dermatologist online