Doctor insights on:
Does Hyperthyroidism Cause Hyperemesis Gravidarum
Depends: The treatment is complicated and involves many things. Starting with change in diet and meals scheduling to treatments with different medication to get vomiting under controll, treatment to hydrate you and balance back your electrolytes. Dont try to treat it on your know, let you doctor manage it. ...Read more
Hypothyroidism is a medical condition that lowers the level of thyroid hormone to a point where the patient has a marked decrease in overall health. Often the patient does not notice the loss of thyroid hormone for several weeks or more. Once diagnosed with low thyroid hormone levels, the patient will be prescribed with thyroid hormone to a point where the thyroid levels are normal and ...Read more
Can I b induce ...im 33 wks prego...with hyperemesis gravidarum....im.stressing out with this condition...
Unlikely: Few physicians would induce a patient at 33 weeks for hyperemesis gravidarum. While the nausea and vomiting can certainly be a debilitating problem there are means of treatment - the ultimate solution may be delivery, 39 weeks should be the goal for the end of your pregnancy. 37 weeks would likely be the minimal gestational age to consider elective delivery depending on the status of the baby. ...Read more
No difference: The definition of hyperemesis is not well defined. Generally if you are not able to tolerate oral intake you need to be evaluated by your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does hyperemesis gravidarum cause hypercalcemia?
- Does hyperemesis gravidarum cause esophageal rupture?
- Does hyperemesis gravidarum cause depression in pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hyperemesis gravidarum cause hypovolemic shock?
- Does hyperemesis gravidarum cause esophageal tears?
- Does hyperemesis gravidarum cause kidney damage acute tubular necrosis?
- How long does hyperemesis gravidarum typically last in pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free