Doctor insights on:
Does Hyperemesis Gravidarum Cause Esophageal Tears
No difference: The definition of hyperemesis is not well defined. Generally if you are not able to tolerate oral intake you need to be evaluated by your doctor. ...Read more
Can I b induce ...im 33 wks prego...with hyperemesis gravidarum....im.stressing out with this condition...
Unlikely: Few physicians would induce a patient at 33 weeks for hyperemesis gravidarum. While the nausea and vomiting can certainly be a debilitating problem there are means of treatment - the ultimate solution may be delivery, 39 weeks should be the goal for the end of your pregnancy. 37 weeks would likely be the minimal gestational age to consider elective delivery depending on the status of the baby. ...Read more
Depends: The treatment is complicated and involves many things. Starting with change in diet and meals scheduling to treatments with different medication to get vomiting under controll, treatment to hydrate you and balance back your electrolytes. Dont try to treat it on your know, let you doctor manage it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does hyperemesis gravidarum cause esophageal rupture?
- Does hyperemesis gravidarum cause hypercalcemia?
- Does hyperthyroidism cause hyperemesis gravidarum?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hyperemesis gravidarum cause depression in pregnancy?
- Does diabetes mellitus cause hyperemesis gravidarum?
- Does hyperemesis gravidarum cause hypovolemic shock?
- Does hyperemesis gravidarum cause kidney damage acute tubular necrosis?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free