Doctor insights on:
Does Hydrogen Peroxide Kill Fungus On Toenails
Probably not very: well. Better to throw the toothbrush away after you disinfect it to protect others, who may want to use it after you've throw it away. Need something stronger than that. Get a new toothbrush for peace of mind. You can afford it. In fact, you can't afford not to! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
There are many : Treatments for nail fungus. Not all of them work and some are better than others. I find most topicals in general to not be so effective. My recommendation would be for oral and even laser as the most effective treatments. You won't cause any harm trying the vinegar so feel free to try. I don;t think the success rate will be high. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Fungi are under nail: With a fungal infection of a nail, such as toenail fungus, the fungi live underneath the nail. Bleach can kill germs, including fungi, on one's toes and on the outside surface of the toenails. However, the fungi under the nails will likely survive and keep growing. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Do gentian violet react with Hydrogen Peroxide? I first put some gentian violet on my wound and I wanna wash it by hydrogen peroxide. Is that ok?
Norovirus: see:Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can hydrogen peroxide kill toenail fungus?
- Hydrogen peroxide and toenail fungus
- Vinegar and hydrogen peroxide for toenail fungus
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does hydrogen peroxide kill bacteria?
- Does hydrogen peroxide kill acne?
- Does apple cider vinegar kill toenail fungus?
- Toe fungus hydrogen peroxide
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free