Doctor insights on:
Does Hydration Station Help You Lose Weight
How much water should I be drinking now that i'm working out more often? I have started a new exercise regime in order to lose weight. Is the standard 8 glasses of water a day sufficient or should I be hydrating more? Should i be drinking something other
Good hydration : Yes, a good rule of thumb is eight 8 oz glasses of h2o daily. But increase intake if high level of perspiration, hot climate, length of exercise. Weighing yourself prior to your exercise, then afterwards gives you an idea of how much water weight you've lost, which you should try to match with fluids. Adding some electrolytes to your water can help with "salt" loss. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many people resolve to lose weight in the New Year for different reasons. For those who are overweight or obese, there are many health benefits to losing weight. It can help decrease your chances of developing diseases including diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, osteoarthritis, and even certain types of cancer. Low-calorie diets combined with increased physical activity are thought to be most effective long term. The healthiest weight loss regimen, therefore, is one that consists of making lifestyle changes that incorporate a balanced diet ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does brown seaweed help you lose weight?
- Does water and vinegar help you lose weight?
- Does juicing help you lose weight?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does laxative tea help you lose weight?
- Does ginger root help you lose weight?
- Does drinking vineger help you lose weight?
- Does taking metamucil help you lose weight?
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free