Doctor insights on:
Does Humira Cause Joint Pain
I take Humira, (adalimumab) 100mgNycynta(5) & 10mg Oxycontin (3)for AS & SI joint pain. Are there other safer options for pain? I have gut/esophagus issues as well
Pain control: That sounds like a fairly common pain med schedule. Perhaps discuss changing the OxyContin to Nucynta (tapentadol)ER with Nucynta (tapentadol) immediate release for use as needed for breakthrough pain. Nucynta (tapentadol) has less side effects (especially in the gut) and that might be a benefit for you. Hope that helps! ...Read more
Many things: Really need more specifics to give any better answer. ...Read more
Something: Or nothing need to be evaluated by an orthopaedic surgeon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does humira cause cancer?
- Does beer cause joint pain?
- Does tamoxifen cause joint pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does porphyria cause joint pain?
- Does lexapro cause joint pain?
- Does metformin cause joint pain?
- Why does lyme disease cause joint pain?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free