Doctor insights on:
Does Human Growth Hormone Help Patients With Diabetes
Presistent increased frequency of emptying bladder, urinating, as a symptom of a disease state. 2 types: Mellitus (high blood glucose) & Insipidus (inadequate anti-diuretic hormone). In Diabetes mellitus, the far more common, glucose concentrations are ↑ed due to combination of 8 organ system changes referred to as the "ominous octet" & aggravated by intake of sugars (simple & complex ...Read more
Not approved: Growth hormone is an anabolic substance, meaning it promotes the production of protein. It is not approved for such purposes, but athletes having using it as a performance enhancer and to quiken recovery of injured muscle. There are no scientific studies verifying this since it is not approved for such. Beware of going against nature's design, she will ask for payback. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Exercise and sleep: Yes, exercise, both aerobic and isotonic (weights) can stumulate hgh. It is also released during deep sleep. If you do not get good deep sleep, you should try to improve your sleep by avoiding tv, computeers, etc 1 hour before bedtime and reduce bright lights too an hour before bed. ...Read more
A hormone (from greek ὁρμή, "impetus") is a chemical released by a cell or a gland in one part of the body that sends out messages that affect cells in other parts of the organism. Only a little amount of hormone is required to alter cell metabolism. In essence, it is a chemical messenger that transports a signal from ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Human growth hormone patients diabetes
- Does stretching and cycling really help trigger growth hormones to grow taller?
- Is human growth hormone really bad with antibiotics?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can natural hormone replacement help with breast growth?
- Does taking prenatal vitamins help with hair growth?
- How does vitamin d help patients with copd?
- Does aromatherapy help with nausea in cancer patients?
- Talk to a pediatrician online