Doctor insights on:
Does Homeopathy Work To Cure Or Control Svt
No, no, and no!: The best treatment for symptomatic WPW is radiofrequency catheter ablation. Even allopathic drugs are not usually an adequate treatment. Wpw is potentially serious with heart rates of 220-300 or more and curable. Don't mess with it. Svt can be handled with medication in many cases or ablation when meds fail or aren't tolerated. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Have SVT but it is controled havnt had a problem in 4 years, i work out alotwanted to know if taking a small dose of creatine is ok echostressekg norm?
how to perform a Valsalva Maneuver for SVT? If it didn't work, what other maneuver that I can do safely?
Valsalva: A valsalva maneuver is bearing down as if having a bowel movement, or forceful exhalation against a closed airway as in closing mouth pinching nose shut while pressing out as if blowing up a balloon. Also massaging the carotid artery just under the angle of the jaw can arrest svt but do this sitting down or laying down as the drop in pulse can be dramatic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Very effectively.: The supraventricular tachycardia is a short-circuit of the normal heart conduction pathways. Usually there is a small area that, if removed, would Prohibit the circuit from conducting and therefore block the svt. The catheter tip generates rf energy to scar the heart tissue in a small area, which prevents it from conducting electricity. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does itchguard work for the control of the ringworm?
- Does ayurvedic or homeopathic treatment work for lipedema?
- Is flecainide a good medication to control svt?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How fast does birth control work?
- Do birth control pills trigger attacks of svt?
- Does svt sometimes cause seizures?
- How long does it take homeopathic medicine to cure amblyopia?
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free