Doctor insights on:
Does High Heeled Shoes Cause Harm To Baby
Some think so: Some people think so.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes: As comfort and ankle strength dictates.Get a more detailed answer ›
See below: They are unstable, they put excess pressure on the ball of the foot, they are often narrow toed and put excess pressure on the toes. ...Read more
Unfortunately not: There are limb-lengthening surgeries that can lengthen your leg bones but i could not recommend that to anyone. There is prolonged pain, disability, high financial cost and significant medical risks. And for what? A couple of inches. Sticking with higher heel shoes, inshoe lifts are much safer. ...Read more
Multiple: The numbness can be due to several reasons. If the heels are high than there may be too much pressure on the balls of your feet causing swelling. The swelling can pinch nerves and cause numbness. Similarly, high heels can cause the nerves on the bottom of the foot to stretch to much causing traction neuritis. Lastly, if the nerves are irritated chronically you can get a neuroma. Seek help. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does residence at high altitude cause harm to baby?
- Does exposure to cat litter cause harm to baby?
- Does douche while pregnant cause harm to baby?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does airport metal detector cause harm to baby?
- Does accutane cause harm to baby?
- Does morning after pill cause harm to baby?
- Does heparin cause harm to baby?
- Talk to a pediatrician online