Doctor insights on:
Does Hgh Affect A Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
User error: The directions must be carefully followed in order for the test to be accurate, reliable and valid.
Usually not.: Most pregnancy tests are reliable when positive.
Yes: Because if you are on actual period then you are not pregnant.
Does a UTI affect a pregnancy test I recently went to the health department to get a test done and it came back negative she told me I had an UTI though I have had a lot of pregnancy symptoms and haven't had a period in 2 months does a UTI affect a test?
A: A UTI will not affect the results of a pregnancy test. However, there is a chance that the pregnancy test was done too soon or was possibly a false negative. The bottom line is you should have another pregnancy test. You can request a blood test which will be definitive. Also you should begin treatment for the UTI if you have not done so already.
- Talk to a doctor online
- Does alcohol affect pregnancy test?
- Does birth control affect a home pregnancy test?
- Does alcohol affect pregnancy test results?
- Does weight affect pregnancy test results?
- Does drinking alcohol affect a pregnancy test?
- Does being on your period affect a pregnancy test?
- Does depo-provera affect a pregnancy test?
- How does an ovarian cyst affect a pregnancy test?
- Does marijuana affect pregnancy test?