Doctor insights on:
Does Hepatitis Cause Bumps On The Skin
Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver. Almost all cases are caused by viruses, including most commonly hepatitis a, hepatitis b, and hepatitis c, or by toxins (eg alcohol). The liver swells, it doesn't work properly leading to a failure to detoxify some biochemical substances, and a failure to excrete bilirubin, leading to jaundice. Some cases are fatal, ...Read more
Evaluation: See your dermatologist for treatment and evaluation. This way you can find out the cause. ...Read more
I have a large bump bout 12cm in length&6 in width. Very painful to push on. It's under skin, had for bout 5months, causes lots pain at times? Help
Sounds like milia: Milia are very small cysts which usually arise without a known cause (keratin is trapped under the outer layer of skin). Trauma can result in the formation of milia (injury, burn, blister, dermabrasion). They are often found on the face but if on the backs of the hands, they can be associated with porphyria cutanea tarda, epidermolysis bullosa. ...Read more
The back of my tongue is shedding skin and there are a few big bumps on it what has caused this to happen?
Ingrown Hairs: Depending on how you remove hair at the bikini line, you may be getting ingrown hairs and eventually "cysts". Waxing and shaving are the most common causes of this problem. If you have only one or two bumps, they are likely cysts. However, some of your lymph nodes reside in this area and so seeing a doctor would be smart to be make sure its a cyst and not a swollen lymph node or two. ...Read more
Rash: without a pic it is hard to help you for this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does the use of tretinoin on the skin cause dark spots?
- What could cause bumps on the head that leave a patch of hairless skin?
- Does thyroid cause boils on the skin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dialysis and darkened skin
- What causes hard bumps to rise on the skin?
- Does chlamydia cause bumps on skin?
- Can a uti cause bumps or sores on the vaginal area?
- Talk to a dermatologist online