Doctor insights on:
Does Hepatitis Cause Bumps On The Skin
White blotches on my palms of hands. very itchy skin with rash. What could cause this? Std? Hepatitis? Hiv? Had unprotected oral sex and need help!!
See doctor: It is not feasible to provide a meaningful opinion without taking additional history, physical examination and may be some tests. It would be prudent to see your doctor and get tested for various STDs. ...Read more
Evaluation: See your dermatologist for treatment and evaluation. This way you can find out the cause. ...Read more
Skin lumps: There are a number skin conditions that cause lumps and bumps to appear on the surface of the skin or just below the skin. The most common ones includes the following: skin cysts, cherry angioma, epidermoid cysts, folliculitis, keratosis pilaris, lipomas, neurofibromas, dermatofibromas. ...Read more
Ingrown Hairs: Depending on how you remove hair at the bikini line, you may be getting ingrown hairs and eventually "cysts". Waxing and shaving are the most common causes of this problem. If you have only one or two bumps, they are likely cysts. However, some of your lymph nodes reside in this area and so seeing a doctor would be smart to be make sure its a cyst and not a swollen lymph node or two. ...Read more
Rash: without a pic it is hard to help you for this. ...Read more
The back of my tongue is shedding skin and there are a few big bumps on it what has caused this to happen?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does chlamydia cause bumps on skin?
- Does hepatitis c cause cirrhosis?
- Does lyme advanced cause hepatitis?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does cytomegalovirus cause cmv hepatitis?
- Does tattoo ink cause hepatitis?
- Does viral meningitis cause hepatitis?
- Causes of itchy bumps on skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online