Doctor insights on:
Does Hellp Syndrome Cause Neonatal Mortality
Internet: http://www.who.int/healthinfo/statistics/indneonatalmortality/en/.Get a more detailed answer ›
Peristats.: http://www.marchofdimes.com/peristats/peristats.aspx.Get a more detailed answer ›
Death rates: The meaning is the rates of death in a newborn baby(or premie). ...Read more
No: Pih includes both gestational hypertension, which is a benign condition where the woman's blood pressure increases slightly without the associated proteinuria, edema or lab abnormalities found in pre-eclampsia. Hellp syndrome is a variant of severe pre-eclampsia characterized by hemolysis, elevated liver enzymes and low-platelets. Blood pressure may be high as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Immune Drama: The immune basis of preeclampsia has not been solved. Hellp represents the most severe form of this condition. Events affecting the maternal blood vessels and kidneys activate the platelets to be consumed resulting in this clinical model. The liver and kidneys swell to the point of failure. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Preeclampsia complic: Hellp syndrome is a rare complication of preeclampsia or high blood pressure of pregnancy. It results from vascular dysfunction in your liver and renal vessels preferentially in the setting of severe preeclampsia. Unless promptly delivered and expertly treated, it can cause severe complications or even maternal/fetal death. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does hellp syndrome cause deep vein thrombosis?
- Does history of therapeutic abortion cause hellp syndrome?
- Hellp syndrome neonatal mortality
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does chronic hypertension cause hellp syndrome?
- Does zoloft cause restless leg syndrome?
- What does the abdominal pain feel like with hellp syndrome?
- Does hypothyroidism cause restless leg syndrome?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free