Doctor insights on:
Does H Cg Stay In The Urine Longer Than The Blood
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Is it true that the qualitative blood hCG test is as good as a urine test? It only tests positive with a 25mlu?
Probably close: The modern upt is very sensitive. 25mlu is very low, like just after implantation ( i'm not sure how long but just a couple of days. I recommend people skip the period before the upt, however. Otherwise you can be chasing it too hard causing extra stress. Pregnancy rates are about 10-20% per month; good luck with everything. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had an abortion 8 weeks ago.. Urine tests become negative but recently started becoming positive but blood hCG is below 2..Could there be a possible?
Blood test: If your blood HCG is.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does nicotine stay in blood and urine?
- How long does alcohol stay in your blood and urine?
- How long does cocaine stay in your blood and urine?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does benzoylecgonine stay in urine?
- How long does marijauna stay in your urine?
- How long does methadone stay in urine?
- How long does synephrine stay in urine?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online