Doctor insights on:
Does Having Your Period Cure A Yeast Infection
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Still get period: You would still have your period and should continue treatment during that time. ...Read more
Not much.: This is a pretty common occurrence since women are on their period for almost 25% of each month and yeast infections are very common. I would recommend continuing to treat the yeast infection as you normally would w Miconazole or terazole cream or Diflucan (fluconazole) pills. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm having brown clots passing like you would if you were on your period. I've missed my period. I've taken medication for BV and a yeast infection.?
No: No it will not.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor online
- Does dettol cure yeast infection?
- Does baking soda help cure a yeast infection?
- Can a yeast infection make your period late?
- Can yeast infection delay your period?
- Does a period get rid of a yeast infection?
- Following cure for a yeast infection when can you have sex again
- How long does monistat take to cure a yeast infection?
- Does lotrimin cure yeast infection?