Doctor insights on:
Does Having Ovarian Cyst Cause You To Gain Weight
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
How do ovarian cysts cause weight gain? It's listed as a symptom everywhere and i'm experiencing it since being diagnosed w/ 2 small cysts.
They do not : Ovarian cysts do not cause weight gain. Perhaps you are reading something about polycystic ovarian syndrome. In this case many women who struggle with weight gain also have multiple small ovarian follicles referred to as polycystic ovaries. This is not the same thing as having an ovarian cyst. If you're struggling with weight gain please investigate other causes. ...Read more
I have 2 10cm ovarian cysts and have noticed my lower abdomen feeling heavy. I have been having some weight gain. Can this be caused by the cysts?
What's the plan? : Two 10 cm cysts? What's the plan? Schedule a visit with an Obgyn and discuss the options. These cysts need evaluation ...Read more
Feels like my ovaries r a computer and my cysts r a virus. Why do ovarian cysts cause pregnancy symptoms like bloating, weight gain & breast soreness?
Variable: Most cysts dont weigh very much at all but the largest cyst on record was over 300 pounds. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does an ovarian cyst cause weight gain?
- Would you gain weight with having a complex ovarian cyst
- Why does fibrous and ovarian cyst cause weight gain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can ovarian cyst make you gain weight?
- Why do you gain weight with ovarian cysts?
- Can ovarian cysts cause weight gain?
- Do complex ovarian cysts cause weight gain?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free