Doctor insights on:
Does Having Long Arms And Legs Mean Your Going To End Up Taller
Im f, 5'6(tall) , thin, long arms&legs, hands r big w/long fingers &are flexible, but my body is not flexible, narrow face&jaw, do I have Marfan syndrome?
Can be cryptic: Most people who are thin do not have a connective tissue disease (marfan syndrome.) there is a formal diagnostic approach for suspected marfan syndrome, though, and it is worth reading. Here is a link to a helpful site: http://www.Marfan.Org/expectations/diagnosis. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am a 25 year old african american female with extremely long legs, long arms, and a very short torso. I suffer from mid and lower back pain. Is there a way to lengthen my torso at this age?
Genetics: Your profile says you are 50. At that point you are not going to grow, no matter how long your arms are! If you are a teen using your parents Healthtap site, then final height is not related to your arm length. Whether you grow taller is determined by whether you are through with puberty or not and if your growth plates on your leg bones have closed. ...Read more
Im on cyclobenzaprine for hernia discs, stopped taking them. How long will my arms and legs feel like rubber with no strengthk?
Nonspecific, but: May be indicative of medication reaction, such as anti-platelet drug group, acquisition of a clotting disorder, such as thrombocytopenia of any sort, and can be an issue in such severe events like bacterial endocarditis, or meningococcal meningitis, or Ebola, but you do NOT have any of these, of course. Have your doctor do some hematological testing. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What does it mean when you wake up and have painful cramps in your arms?
- What does it mean when i have pain going up my leg?
- What does it mean when your neck hurts and your arms go numb?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does it mean when your right leg goes numb?
- What does it mean when i raise my arms up they go to sleep?
- What does it mean if you have sharp pains in your leg?
- What does it mean when you have knots in your leg?
- Talk to a pediatrician online