Doctor insights on:
Does Having Cll Cause Swelling And Pain In One Male Breast
Not really.: This would be very unusual. My advice is to be seen by your doctor to figure out what the issue might be. ...Read more
Swelling is the enlargement of organs, skin, or other body parts. It is caused by a buildup of fluid in the tissues. The extra fluid can lead to a rapid increase in weight over a short period of time (days to weeks). Swelling can occur all over the body (generalized) or only in one part ...Read more
A male breast lump. What are the most common to least common causes in order or likelihood? Everything seems to be classed as uncommon,
Male breast lumps: There isn't an easily summarized answer for all males. Sorry. But, male b-lumps should always be taken seriously. Only a biopsy can answer the question for YOU as an individual. Group statistics won't help you. Lumps in male or female fall into two broad categories: benign or not-benign. (The word malignant could be misleading.) It could be a lipoma, trauma calcification, mastitis, malignancy. ...Read more
Breast Cancer in Men: A few are caused by exposure to radiation. An inherited mutation in the tumor suppressor gene brca2 is associated with a very high risk, but most male breast cancers are estrogen driven just like they are in women. There are several reasons why a man might have high estrogen levels including obesity, medications, and liver disease. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Probably not: This issue has been raised because of the presence of certain chemicals such as soy phytoestrogens and isoflavones that have an estrogen and anti-testosterone effects. This issue remains controversial with both male and female breasts particularly with breast cancer and has caused some physicians to recommend dietary restrictions. However this remains far from conclusive. See photo comments. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does insurance cover male breast reduction surgery? I have gynocomastia because of a hormonal issue. Since the breast growth was caused by a medical problem, would insurance consider male breast reduction surgery a covered procedure?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Breast pain and swelling in one breast
- Does herpes cause swelling in your mouth and jaw pain?
- I have pain on my right side under my breast and the pain hurts in my back to
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- If you have pain on your right side under your breast and in upper back
- What could cause sudden joint pain and swelling in my hands?
- Brain tumor cause pain in one eye off and on
- I have aching pain in my hips and back of my thighs what does this mean
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free