Doctor insights on:
Does Having A Normal Ekg Rule Out Myocarditis
Electrocardiogram (ecg, ekg) is a print-out of the electrical forces detected by electrodes on the chest wall, as electricity travels through the heart with each heart beat. The electrodes are placed in different positions, and each position "sees" the electrical activity of the heart from its own vantage point. Abnormalities in signal detected at chest surface ...Read more
I'm a 49 incomplete. Ekg said normal sinus rhythm can not rule out anterior infarct, age undetetermined abnormal ecg. I've had myocarditis. Worry?
Discuss with: Your cardiologist. If you are seeing this automated interpretation at the top of your ekg keep in mind it is not always accurate and will still need interpretation by a physician. ...Read more
Can a normal ecg, bloodwork and X-ray rule out myocarditis? ecgs show only episodes of sinus tachy w/ normal resting rate.
Are extra beats normal after myocarditis. ECHO and ECG are normal. Started during myocarditis, have them during exercise. Myo. was year ago. ?
Arrhythmia: This depends upon the nature and frequency of the extra beats and it might be necessary to have a 24 hour cardiac monitor placed on you to define these. May be entirely benign but cannot tell without further info. ...Read more
Had inverted t waves on ecg 3 wks ago normal troponin scared I could have myocarditis? would I know by now plz respond
Got acute myocarditis spring2013, autumn2013 normal echo & ecg. What is long-term prognosis? Should I got MRI to know for sure?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does a normal spirometry rule out asthma?
- Does normal hysterosalpingogram rule out endometriosis?
- What does myocarditis look similar to on an ekg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does a negative parr result rule out lymphoma?
- Does colonoscopy rule out bowel cancer?
- Is there a possibility i have a heart disease if normal ekg?
- Can you have a heart attack with a normal ekg?
- Talk to a cardiologist online